against DATA LOSS, HACKERS and GDPR BREACH
Corporate cyber security technology
for the home network
As more people choose to work from home, attackers are re-evaluating where the easy targets lie. An increasing number of attacks on home networks suggests that protection is not as strong as it should be.
Botprobe brings established corporate cyber technologies into the home workplace, to protect your data, your workforce and your networks.
- Cyberattacks grew by 300% during lockdown [ FBI, May 2020 ].
- In almost 80% of cyber breaches, personal data was stolen [ Verison, 2021 ].
- 60% were out of business within 6 months of a cyberattack [ Cybercrime Magazine, 2019 ]
Botprobe warns of activity indicative of data loss;
- unusual data transfer
- traffic redirection
- VPN bypass
- malicious web-endpoint blocklists
and more …
- In the UK, an SMB is successfully hacked every 19 seconds [ Hiscoxs, 2019 ]
- Companies with staff working predominantly from home have an 85% chance of a network security breach [ Barracuda, Sept 2021 ].
- It takes less than 45 minutes from plug-in for a device to be attacked [ Botprobe, Sept 2020].
Botprobe warns of suspicious behaviour indicative of a network compromised by a hacker;
- device scans
- attempts to exploit device vulnerabilities
- login and password attacks
and more …
- 70% of Data Protection Officers expect hybrid working to contribute to a compliance breach [ IBM, 2021 ].
- On average, every employee has access to over 11 million files [ Varonis, 2021 ].
- The average fine for “insufficient technical and organisational measures to ensure information security” is €391,000 [ GDPR Tracker, 2021 ].
Gain insight into who is doing what on your remote networks;
- web endpoint malware
- unknown devices on the network
- IT policy violations
and more …
“Its what you don’t know about that’ll get you…”
How does it work?
Our probes connect straight into a home router. Devices that need protection are then connected via the probe’s WiFi.
Botprobe monitors the network for threat data. This data is then sent to our cloud portal for analysis.
IT administrators and users receive alerts about suspicious activity. Or they use Botprobe’s dashboard in the cloud.
What does it do?
We have re-engineered technologies that form the bedrock of corporate security, for the smart home network:
- Continuous Vulnerability Assessment
- Malicious Attacker Detection
- Data Loss Prevention
Monitors network devices to identify weaknesses before an attacker can use them
Alerts to the presence of an attacker on the network before any damage can be done
Enforces compliance requirements to ensure data is not lost to an attacker
hacker activity that firewalls and AV cannot stop
devices across the entire home – even IoT
on potential homeworker GDPR breaches
IT policy at home offices
poor user security awareness
the corporate network against breaches from satellite offices
icons courtesy of icon8.com